About me

 

 Hello!! I'm Hiroki Ikeno.
I will now introduce about me.I am Faculty of International Studies and Regional Deveropment. 
I am from Nagaoka city in Niigata but now I live alone in Niigata city.



 Firstly, what I experienced after entering in UNP is to challenge a lot of new things such as living alone, part-time job and circles. I am inspired by many things everyday. In classes, I brush up gradually my English skills.Finally, I want to find the job I can utilize it!


 Secondly, what I've been into lately is  collecting old clothing. In specially, I like fatigues, e.g.military type. I'm saving money to buy these clothing and want to spend money all at once.
 I listening to some jenre music such as rock, j-pop,reggae and ballad.Nowadays, I listening MAN WITH A MISSION on Spotify while commuting to UNP! I recomend Fly Again. This song is very famous in this band and makes you fly!

   Yakult Swallows in jinguu studiam


 Finally,I like watching pro-baseball game.
I'm fan of TokyoYakultSwallows.  Unfortunately, our team 5th out of 6th place. I will belive this team win next year.
 Thank you for reading my brog!!





コメント

  1. Hello! I'm Yu. Saving money to buy your favorite clothes are very cool! And I want to spend a lot of many at once too!

    返信削除
  2. You like MAN WITH A MISSION! When I listen FLY AGAIN, I get excited too.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

FoodFoodFood!!!

BBQ