FoodFoodFood!!!

Hello!

I almost went to eat good food such as sushi, family restaurant and seafood-don.

So I don't have any money and am in trouble.


so delicious!!
Sushi with my friends!


Besides,I went to a public bath with my friend and then we walked to near the park Thursday.
the weather was good, so the night sky looked beautiful and we could luckly watch shooting star!!





The next day, we practice guiter and base each other.
we played Fly Again. This song is easy to play and I want to play other song! 

I think it will continue the cold day. I am gonig to eat nabe. In my opinion, I like garlic nabe. What kind of nabe do you like?


コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Riko. I'm surprised you can play the guiter and base!
    And, I like seafood nabe and tomato nabe.

    返信削除
  2. I want to practice guitar too. I want you to tell me how to play it.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

About me

BBQ