I had a barbecue with my friends who live in my hometown last Sunday. It's so stupid story, we started barbecuing in one o'clock in midnight. It was so cold lol. We grilled the meat of beaf, chicken and pork at first. Then, we warmed the ara soup. Ara soup is to use sea bream. It's so delicious!! The out side was terribly cold so we drank the soup when we warmed our body and heart. It being important my memory.
I went to karaoke in manekineko Thursday. I sang Tani Yuuki, Southern Allstars and Hirai Dai etc... I'm good at singing a little. I think the men are easy to sing a song which is in parental generation. What do you think about? We went to dig in the old clothing to Second Street in Sanjyo by my friends car !! Unfortunately, I can't search good the clothing. It's the real thrill to dig old clothing. It's very fun to talk each other in the way to Sanjyo city!!
A recipe I introduce is daigakuimo. It is one of potato's dish. The Daigakuimo is a dish in which sweet potatoes are cut into pieces, fried in oil and dipped in molasses made from sugar, water, etc. It’s often categorized more as a snack than a dish. Daigakuimo means collage potato in Japanese. The name of the daigakuimo has been the subject of many theories has not been crarified. The truth is not clear, according to studdies, daigakuimo is called college students eat it and it was eaten by the college. It is said that the Chinese dish ”蜜濺紅芋" is the origin of daigakuimo. In my case, my mother cooked the daigakuimo as one of the contents of the lunchbox. I remember how happy I was when I found daigakuimo in my lunch box occasionally. These circumstances made me want to do some research on daigakuimo. You will nead: ・One pot for frying sweet potatoes. ・One bowl for mixing ingredients. ・One role of cooking paper. ・One knife for cutting the potatoes. ・Some plates fo...
Kotatsu and oranges are good items in cold winter day!!
返信削除