I was shocked at the results of active draft. Yugo Umeno was traded to another team. He was a team I am fun. He was originally with Yakult for a long time, so I'm sad to leave. I hope he does well there.
A recipe I introduce is daigakuimo. It is one of potato's dish. The Daigakuimo is a dish in which sweet potatoes are cut into pieces, fried in oil and dipped in molasses made from sugar, water, etc. It’s often categorized more as a snack than a dish. Daigakuimo means collage potato in Japanese. The name of the daigakuimo has been the subject of many theories has not been crarified. The truth is not clear, according to studdies, daigakuimo is called college students eat it and it was eaten by the college. It is said that the Chinese dish ”蜜濺紅芋" is the origin of daigakuimo. In my case, my mother cooked the daigakuimo as one of the contents of the lunchbox. I remember how happy I was when I found daigakuimo in my lunch box occasionally. These circumstances made me want to do some research on daigakuimo. You will nead: ・One pot for frying sweet potatoes. ・One bowl for mixing ingredients. ・One role of cooking paper. ・One knife for cutting the potatoes. ・Some plates fo...
I went to karaoke in manekineko Thursday. I sang Tani Yuuki, Southern Allstars and Hirai Dai etc... I'm good at singing a little. I think the men are easy to sing a song which is in parental generation. What do you think about? We went to dig in the old clothing to Second Street in Sanjyo by my friends car !! Unfortunately, I can't search good the clothing. It's the real thrill to dig old clothing. It's very fun to talk each other in the way to Sanjyo city!!
On Friday, I bought a game for the first time in a long time, Pokemon Scarlet. I've always liked Pokémon, and I've been interested in this work, but I didn't have the opportunity to buy it because I didn't have the money or the timing was bad. By the way, the first Pokemon was Hogeta. Tomorrow is my day off, so I'd like to stay up all night until I get all the chestnuts.
コメント
コメントを投稿